Thursday, August 29, 2013

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) Episode 10


Attack on Titan Episode 10 (Crunchyroll)

Attack on Titan Episode 10 (Hulu)

The Response / Attack On Trost, Pt. 6 - Attack On Titan, Season 1 (Original Japanese Version)

"The Response/Attack on Trost, Part 6"

08/29/2013

So, I've decided to expand the blog to also include anime and manga, since I spend my remaining free time watching and reading them, respectively. Right now I'm watching a few shows, so I'll include them as well as my thoughts for the manga series that I'm reading. Naturally, these posts will include spoilers. Otherwise, how would we discuss the series?

*Spoiler*

So, in this episode Eren saves both Armin and Mikasa by partially transforming into a Titan and protecting them both from cannon fire. The effect was nice, however, I would like to point out that they had about a five minute conversation during the span of twenty seconds that elapsed in the show. Classic "anime time warp" (think DBZ fights).

Finally, General Pixis shows up to save the day and remove "Captain Meth," as they call him online, from command. Now, the next step is to see if Eren can move the boulder to seal off the town and let the humans retake the town.

Stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment